Wednesday, November 14, 2018
An education is an integral part to a successful life, and it can be found in many places. If you're considering a career in hospitality, why not check it out firsthand with a Pappas Restaurant Internship? Our comprehensive, structured program will provide you with an opportunity to work in many different positions within the restaurant business, including working directly with management. We will provide you an opportunity to integrate both the theory and practice of restaurant management.
This real-world experience will foster:
- Communication Skills
- Educational Development
- Personal Growth
- A Possible Career Path
Internship Program Requirements
- Be a college junior or senior.
- Possess recent full-service restaurant experience.
Internship Program Benefits
- Receive competitive hourly pay, plus the opportunity to make great tips in a busy, high-volume restaurant.
- Work five days a week. Your two days off per week will not be compromised. Your personal time is important to us.
- Get a personal Pappas dining card that you may use at any of the Pappas Restaurants nationwide.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal with any scheduled shift.
- Give back to your community. Working with Pappas provides you with an outlet to serve your community.
- Prepare to have the "fun factor" nurtured! In addition to the daily activities like group outings and contests, Pappas will provide you with great opportunities to build long-lasting friendships.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com