Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
We are currently seeking Interns for:
• Concession & Beverage
• Group Tour Sales
• Tour Operations
• Special Event Sales
• Culinary- Pastry
• Catering & Special Events
• Human Resource
So if you want to join the team that is dedicated to giving our Fans more than they expect, and gain experience working with AT&T Stadium, then this is the opportunity for you!
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with a Junior level status or higher
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Friendly and warm personality with an ability to connect to employees and fans
• Customer Service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Highly motivated with a pleasant and upbeat attitude
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced team setting in addition to work independently
• Make decisions in a quick and expeditious manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.