Hospitality & Tourism Management
What we offer
We give you a solid academic education combined with extensive training in hospitality business skills, using the most up to date technology. Our curriculum provides:
- A strong emphasis on managerial leadership.
- A combination of theory-based and practical outlooks on core management competencies.
- Unique, hands-on hospitality and management teaching laboratories.
- Leadership and management skills, honed through research, case studies and group projects.
- Excellent internships and job placement prospects in the region and beyond.
- Opportunities to develop understanding of economic, political, socio-cultural, technological, and sustainability dimensions of global hospitality industry through study abroad and exchange programs.
The vision of the UNT Hospitality and Tourism Management program is to be a global leader in advancing education, creating knowledge, and shaping the hospitality and tourism professionals of the future.
The mission of the UNT Hospitality and Tourism Management program is to educate students for leadership in the global hospitality and tourism industries and to advance the profession through excellence in teaching, research, and service.